Subject: Re: ScreamerNet
From: Mike Towe <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 1995 19:26:09 -0500

>
>      Thats strange that they should say that, because I've had several 3.1
>machines on my screamernet without any problems..
>

        Hmmmmmmmm........I had this sneaky suspision that I would see
somthing like this pop up.

        Well here is the problem I am having.....maybe someone will have an
idea how to fix it.

        When I start the LWSN.EXE on the node machine nothing comes up to
tell me that it is started. Then when I do a SN initialization from the
controll machine I recive the following error on the node machine " Sharing
violation drive K:" ( K: is the network drive) I do have read and write
capabilities on that drive. Any ideas?????

Regards, 
Michael W. Towe
Chief editor and computer animator
Qualcomm Inc. San Diego Ca.	

			" With Bob as my Witless"

			       Angelica Pickles
				    (1994)